THE BIG 3: POSITION YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS TO BE FOUND
GOOGLE, YAHOO, AND BING HAVE THEIR OWN LOCAL DIRECTORIES THAT SHOW RESULTS FIRST WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A LOCALIZED SEARCH. LIFT LOCAL MARKETING GETS YOU OUT THERE.
- We update all your business information like address, phone number, and hours of operation to make sure your customers find you when and where they expect to.
- We make the connection between your listing page and your website and perform upgrades to your website that will help you rise to the top position in the local results.
- We monitor all three directories very closely for changes so that we can quickly alter your local business listing to ensure your listing stays where it belongs, at the top.
MAXIMIZE YOUR EFFORTS BY ADDING YOUR INFORMATION TO DIRECTORIES
WE GET YOUR INFORMATION IN AS MANY POPULAR DIRECTORIES AS POSSIBLE, BUILDING YOUR WEBSITE’S AUTHORITY THROUGH BACKLINKS AND INCREASING THE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS FINDING YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE.
- Including your business in other popular directories increases the amount of citations your business receives and also builds the level of trust Google, Yahoo, and Bing give to your business.
- Your information also needs to be listed on industry specific directories related to your business which is why Lift Local Marketing researches and creates accounts on these directories for you every month.
- AOL Yellowpages, Superpages.com, and MapQuest are just a few of the popular directories your business will start appearing in.
CUSTOMERS BASE THEIR DECISIONS ON THE EXPERIENCES OF OTHERS
HAVING REVIEWS IS MORE IMPORTANT TODAY THAN EVER. NEARLY 86% OF CONSUMERS READ ONLINE BUSINESS REVIEWS BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE AND 90% SAY THEY TRUSTED THE REVIEWS.
- Lift Local Marketing takes your customer’s reviews and adds them to your local listings where possible to ensure that you have good quality reviews for potential customers to base their buying decisions on.
- We update your local listings monthly with any new reviews you get from your customers.
MOBILE: TAKE YOUR BUSINESS FROM “STATIC” TO “ON THE GO”
WHY MOBILE? 86% OF MOBILE USERS PREFER LOCALLY RELEVANT CONTENT AND 75% TAKE ACTION AFTER SEEING A LOCATION-SPECIFIC MESSAGE.
- Having your business listed in the top local directories also means you appear on your potential customer’s mobile devices.
- Your business will appear in popular map applications like Mapquest and Google Maps so customers can find your business information on the go and when they need it most.